The South Texas Chapter of the APSP (Association of Pool & Spa Professionals) is a group of the most qualified, financially stable, dedicated swimming pool professionals in the San Antonio area. These pools builders have attained the highest level of professionalism and are committed to continuous education concerning their craft. APSP membership proves these companies have achieved elite status.
If you are looking to purchase a new swimming pool or spa, please select one of the category tabs above for links to our member’s websites.
All members of the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals are distinguished by their adherence to a set of ethical principles and policies that set APSP members apart from other industry practitioners. Through the APSP Code of Ethics, members commit to an exceptional standard of conduct, care, integrity, reliability, and safety that distinguishes them within the swimming pool, hot tub, and spa industry.
OUR CODE OF ETHICS
To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs by complying with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations and refraining from engaging in fraudulent or deceptive acts or practices.
- To hold all necessary federal, state and local licenses, registrations and permits.
- To hold legally required liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and bonding.
- To respect and not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and to refrain from using the property of others without their prior, written consent.
- To advertise products, services and prices truthfully and consistently with all federal, state and local advertising practices requirements.
- To establish prices in a manner that does not involve collusion with a competitor and to clearly communicate such prices to potential customers or clients prior to providing such products or services.
- To provide written sales agreements when such are requested by customers or required by law.
- To comply with the terms of all agreements, oral or written, regarding the provision of products or services.
- To respond to any consumer complaints made to any governmental authority, Better Business Bureau or equivalent non-governmental authority.
- To exclude from company ownership or senior management any person or entity who or which, within the past three (3)years, has been convicted of or pleaded no contest (or its equivalent) to any felony or other crime involving business or financial practices.
- To use the APSP name, logo and other intellectual property only when and as permitted by APSP, and to cease all such use upon suspension from or termination of membership in APSP.
- To file a complaint with APSP regarding a potential violation of this Code of Ethics only when in possession of credible evidence of such potential violation.
- To cooperate fully with any APSP investigation of a potential violation of this Code of Ethics.
- To encourage utilization of APSP educational offerings as a means of enhancing the professional skills and business integrity of APSP members and their employees.
Featured Image courtesy of Land Design.